The night is a crucial time for youth. Like the skin, roses also follow a nocturnal biological clock. At night roses produce molecules, including madecassic acid (4), while the skin’s clock synchronizers activate nocturnal regeneration functions. Dior science has discovered that with age, 80% of clock synchronizers (5) become deregulated, putting the skin’s clock out of sync and contributing to accelerated skin aging.
To address this vicious circle, Dior Prestige turned to the legendary Rose de Granville, which is even more opulent at night. After 20 years of research, Dior has unlocked the secrets of this power: a specific nighttime molecular profile, the key to protection against nocturnal aggressors.
Harvested at night in the heart of the Dior rose garden, the Roses are infused with Midnight Rosapeptide, which energizes skin’s clock synchronizers and helps accelerate nocturnal regeneration.
(1) Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between clinical signs of aging in the evening before vs. after applying the product.
(2) Self-assessment by scoring 33 women. Comparison between the morning after applying the product the previous evening and the morning without product application the previous evening. Assessment of the effect on crow’s feet wrinkles and forehead wrinkles and on plump aspect of the skin.
(3) Clinical assessment of 33 women by a dermatologist to evaluate the progress of the product’s performance. Comparison between the effect after the first night of use and the effect after 1 month.
(4) Analytical test on hybrid rose. Comparison between molecules produced at night vs. during the day.
(5) In vitro test on the genes tested in the epidermis.
THE E-BOUTIQUE SERVICES
Enjoy complimentary Standard shipping
ART OF GIFTING
Your gift orders will be presented in an iconic Dior gift box